Beads

Beaded decor "Happy wedding."

1:08 PM


Handmade by MashtonMashton

Hi, All! I go back to Japan tomorrow for my sister's wedding.  I am very happy for their wedding.  I made wedding a gift for them. I made wedding dress by beaded decor. I was imagining my sister's wedding dress while I was making this beaded picture. Also my mother in law sent me a wedding card for my sister.  How kind! I will bring her card with my beaded picture together. 

Handmade by MashtonMashton

Handmade by MashtonMashton

Handmade by MashtonMashton

Handmade by MashtonMashton
My flight to Japan is about 16 hours. I hope everything goes well without any issue.  I can't wait to see my family and her wedding! Something I found intersting will be posted on my blog from Japan. 

Have a good summer holiday, everyone! :)

Masumi.xo


You Might Also Like

0 コメント