Japanese obi

Nishijin obi bag. Custom order.

3:48 PM

 Handmade byMashtonMashton

Handmade by MashtonMashton


Handmade by MashtonMashton


Handmade by MashtonMashton
I would like to introduce my custom order items.

I made this Custom ordered bag last year.
You can see all detail from here →MashtonMashtonLLC Custom order
Thank you for the review on my shop. 

Material: Japanese Obi 
Measurement: Approximately 

Bag: Size : Approximately W 12 inches x H 10.5inches x D 4inches 
(W 30.5cm x H 26.5cm x D 10cm) Handle W 1.75inches (4.5cm) Length 19inches (48.5cm)


I am happy to work on a custom order if you are intersted in my handmade items.  Please contact me by email. mashtonmashton(@)gmail.com 
I can show you my japanese material and explain what I can make from them for you. 

Have a nice day! Stay warm! :)

You Might Also Like

0 コメント