Japanese obi

Beautiful Green and Gold brocade obi.

7:36 AM


Good morning, Everyone. It's friday! I need a break from my sewing machine.

But I already have my next project!  Next Japanese obi project is this beautiful green and gold japanese symbol design. This is Rokutsu obi.
What is Rokutsu obi? →Japanese obi types

Handmade by MashtonMashton
Handmade by MashtonMashton

Handmade by MashtonMashton


I really like to think, "what I can make from Japanese obi?"  Each obi has a different design, material, colors and woven etc.  Also these obi are antique so I check  the obi's condition before I make something from it.  Sometimes the material is too old and weak to make something.
Moreover these types of obi  are woven and have delicate design so once you cut the obi  sewing it is quite difficult.  Once I make something from Japanese obi I feel satisfied and can't stop to think "What can I make next?"
I will post rebone obi collection soon!

Have a wonderfulday!

Masumi.xo


★Here is my insagram. Follow me :)★

You Might Also Like

0 コメント