Japanese obi

Custom order " Kimono obi bag "

7:53 AM

Handmade by MashtonMashton

Handmade by MashtonMashton

Handmade by MashtonMashton

Handmade by MashtonMashton
Good morning, Everyone. It's really cold this morning... I need hot coffee more!

I made this Custom ordered bag last year.
You can see all detail from here →MashtonMashtonLLC Custom order
Thank you for the review on my shop. 

Material: Japanese Obi 
Measurement: Approximately 

Bag: H9 X W11 X D 4 inches (23cmx28cmx10cm)Chain : 44 inch / 112cm 

Here is other items from same Japanese obi
Japanese obi Collections #9

I am happy to work on a custom order if you are intersted in my handmade items.  Please contact me by email. mashtonmashton(@)gmail.com 
I can show you my japanese material and explain what I can make from them for you. 

Have a nice day! Stay warm! :)






You Might Also Like

0 コメント