Beads

Beaded stitch "Thanks Father's day tie"

8:02 AM


Good morning, All! 
Here is new item from MashtonMashton.  


I like sewing and beading. I haven't made new item from beaded work for a while.
Recently I was only sewing so sometimes it is good to do different stuff.  I made a beaded stitch of tie by Japanese MIYUKI delica beads.  Miyuki's beads are great quality and have various color variations.  MIYUKI beads is must item for my projects.

Handmade by MashtonMashton
I added chain and earphone jack parts so you can use earphone jack with your phone and use the tie as a charm for your bag or phone etc. It would be good gift for Thanks Father's day!

Handmade by MashtonMashton

My items are at design archives in Winston Salem.

636 W. Fourth Street, WINSTON-SALEM, NC 27101
(336) 602-2452 / winstonsalem@shopdesignarchives.com
Mon-Tues-Wed: Noon-6pm   Thur-Fri: Noon-7pm
Sat: 10:30-7pm   Sun: Noon-5:30pm


If you are around there please drop by!
My etsy shop will close from 16th June to 14th July for summer holiday.  I will go back to Japan during that time! I can't wait to see all my family and friends and do some shopping!

Have a nice day and enjoy Friday, Everyone!

Masumi.xo

You Might Also Like

0 コメント