News

New Year Greeting!

10:17 AM


Handmade by MashtonMashon
Happy New Year, Everyone! I'm a bit late for my new year's greeting. Sorry!
Thank you for your support and visiting my blog through the last year. My last year was successful for my business and private life as well. Thank you to my customers, friends and family for supporting and helping me!  I am truely happy to show my Reborn project all of the world.

I decorated our dining room in a "Japanese New Year Style!" This table runner is Japanese Obi! :) It matches with Japanese New Year's ornaments!

Handmade by MashtonMashton

Also, I cooked special Japanese dish "Osechi" at New Year's Day for celebrate our new year at home. Some groceries I couldn't buy here so I made Osechi in a Western/Japanese way. We enjoyed our Western/Japanese Osechi New Year atmosphere at home.  It was good and made me feel like home!

 This year I will be busy because we will have new family member in April.  So I am maternity mom now but I would like to keep posting my handmade items here on my blog and Etsy. Please keep checking my posts!

Wish you all have a wonderful and sucessful year 2016!

M.xoxoxo



You Might Also Like

0 コメント